These are the updates of the game so far. You can also learn about it's development process.
- January 15, 2014 - Construction of the City Began.
- January 17, 2014 - Hired 2 Scripters for the Project Edge.
- January 23, 2014 - FPS Script is complete. Mirror's Edge Scripts on it's main folder was added, but several glitches however affected the game's zipline script.
- January 25, 2014 - The Scripters left the project, the script were bugged. The Project begins it's long hiatus status.
- February 5, 2014 - The first map was scrapped off from the Project. Other plans are being reorganized.
- February 14, 2014 - Development for the SI Script began.
- February 19 2014 - The Second map was scrapped off from the Project due to the space being limited for the Runners Faction.
- February 23, 2014 - The Project is on it's hiatus status again.
- March 9, 2014- The Hiatus status is gone once again, as the construction for the new map is on the way. The SI Script did not blend well with ROBLOX, it will take months before it confirms itself to function well in the GUI script.
- March 14, 2014 - The Map is 10% Complete. With the Centre under construction, and the market area built. The headquarters is on it's way to completion. Tanks are built on the streets. A Microsoft Centre Shop is done.
- March 17, 2014 - Spire failed to hire 2 scripters again. The genre of the Project has changed from gameplay to roleplaying.
- March 19, 2014 - According to some reviewers, it would be best for the game to be a roleplaying game. The roleplaying genre of the game is added, to reduce the time used for scripting.
- March 23, 2014 - Project Edge is on hold.